Looking for an Easy Source of Funds? Ask About Our Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Program
If you don’t have an extensive credit history or the best credit score, you may have trouble getting approved for a traditional loan. As a business owner who relies on funding to help you get through tough financial times and meet your business goals, this can be frustrating. Whether you’ve been turned down for loans before or you simply don’t want to deal with the paperwork requirements typically associated with standard loans, you’re in luck. Silicon Valley Commercial Capital offers a quick and simple stated income commercial real estate program that doesn’t require perfect credit or significant paperwork.
Put Our Program to Work for You
Our stated income loan process is simplified for your convenience. Before we grant approval, we look closely at the piece of real estate you want to purchase instead of focusing solely on your credit history. If your property is valued high enough to cover the costs associated with it (including insurance, mortgage and taxes), your approval outlook is very good. Here are a few of the benefits and details of our stated income program:
- Generous loan amounts (as high as $500,000)
- W-2 or self-employment documentation required
- Freedom to use funds however you like
- Loans come with fixed rates and terms up to 25 years
- All property types are welcome to apply
- A minimum qualifying credit score of 600 is required
- Generous loan-to-value (LTV) percentages available for properties ranging from auto services to multifamily and mixed use properties
We don’t monitor how you use your funds, so feel free to put them toward debt consolidation, purchasing or anything else you want or need.
We’d love to tell you more about the benefits and qualifications associated with our stated income commercial real estate program. Contact us if you can’t get approved for a standard loan or simply don’t want to deal with the hassle. If you contact us today, you could potentially close in as little as two weeks!