We Can Finance Your Small or Large Commercial Real Estate Project
Do you need funding for a large or small commercial real estate transaction? At Silicon Valley Commercial Capital, we specialize in commercial real estate financing and would love to fund your upcoming project.
Our Financing Programs
We can provide you with recourse or non-recourse financing options for various commercial properties, including owner-occupied and investment properties. Here are a few of our top financing programs:
- Bridge Loans: Our bridge loans are perfect for your short-term financial needs and offer attractive benefits such as interest-only amortization, 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) and approval amounts up to $100,000,000.
- Conventional Financing Programs: If you need a conventional loan, you’ve come to the right place. Our loans are perfect for all types of commercial real estate, including industrial, owner-occupied, self-storage and mobile home parks.
- Construction Financing: We frequently provide construction loans for up to $100,000,000, as long as the principles are qualified.
- Equity and Mezzanine Programs: If you’re looking for a customized financial solution, ask us about our equity and mezzanine programs. You can potentially receive up to $100,000,000 or more depending on your qualifications.
- International Financing: We have experience structuring various financial solutions for international properties of all types. If you’re looking for funding for an overseas project, you may be approved for up to $1,000,000,000 through Silicon Valley Commercial Capital.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Our SBA 7a and 504 loans are highly competitive, with low interest rates and generous terms. Choose this financial option if you need financing for hotels (flagged and non-flagged) or owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS Loans: Our CMBS loans provide funding up to $50,000,000 and have competitive terms. They are technically securities rather than loans, and are securitized into a pool and eventually sold as bonds that can be cashed out whenever you want.
Each of these programs has its own unique benefits, so it’s important to understand what you’re looking for in a loan product before applying. Contact us and we’ll assess your business needs to help you select the right commercial real estate financing program from our portfolio.